Featured Crafter of the Day for April 12, 2006

Polka Ostrich: Lacey Prpic-Hedtke

Tell us about yourself.
I love wearing sequins, anything polka, hula hooping and casteneting. I have resigned myself to the fact that I am a gypsy and there is no turning back. I really want a dog. I can swear in several languages.

What will you be selling at the Craftstravaganza?
Hula hoops! Magnets, stickers, flasks, photos, block prints, fortune cookies, zines, pictures of men's underwear, buttons, and fun fun fun

Do you sell your stuff anywhere else?
My website polkaostrich.com if it ever gets running.

Where do you find inspiration?
From having a fun life, sparkles, dancing to James Brown, fireworks, skinnydipping, bike riding and my hair. Also the great woman Isabella Stewart Gardner.

What's your favorite animal?
Definately an ostrich. They're magnificent creatures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home