Featured Crafter of the Day for April 14, 2006

Sweetie Pie Press

Tell us about yourself.
i am a young lady from canada who likes to make things and travel. my
background and training is in physical and improvised theatre and i spend
most of my life touring around and performing comedy.

What will you be selling at the Craftstravaganza?
i will be selling 1" buttons, zines, comics, art prints and surprises.

Do you sell your stuff anywhere else?
oh yes, i have an etsy shop, a few online retailers and a wonderful
collection of amazing independent shops that sell my stuff in many cities
across north america. all of this information is available via my website:
http://www.sweetiepiepress.com/buttons/stores.html.

Where do you find inspiration?
my friends, the city, the country, my sweetheart, office supplies, vintage
wallpaper, industrial design, public transit, comic books, candy wrappers,
mental hygiene films, travelling, road signs and even more that i am not
aware of.

What's your favorite animal?
my cat, ribbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home