Featured Crafter of the Day for April 18, 2006

The Pursecution

Tell us about yourself.
My name is Jackee Strom. I am an artist/craftster/stay at home mom. I am a painter, but have recently gotten very carried away by the crafty world (thanks to http://www.craftster.org).

What will you be selling at the Craftstravaganza?
The items I am going to be selling are primarily purses and some wooden brooches that are hand painted. The purses are very unique and hard to describe, so I'll keep you curious and just tell you they are made out of flowers and wood and some painting.

Do you sell your stuff anywhere else?
I do have examples of my purses on my website, thepursecution.com.

Where do you find inspiration?
I guess that my inspiration is my very artistic husband, who is also a painter and a tattoo artist. He is very motivated and gets me going too, even when I just want to sit and watch tv.

What's your favorite animal?
My favorite animal would be any one of my two dogs and three cats at home (actually it's my black dog 'Beans', but I don't want to hurt the others feelings).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home