Featured Crafter of the Day for April 27, 2006

Maggie Sullivan Studio

Tell us about yourself.
I 'came out' as an artist less than 5 years ago. And it's been a wonderful life since and getting better each day.

What will you be selling at the Craftstravaganza?
Pressed flower trays: I scavange old serving trays, design a bouquet of pressed flowers on each one and cover the surface with acrylic resin. Not your mother's mixed media!



Do you sell your stuff anywhere else?
On my website, Trotter's Cafe in St. Paul, Lisan Gallery of Art and Design in W. St. Paul, various fairs and occassionally I stop strangers on the street if they look like they have some spare coins in their pockets.

Where do you find inspiration?
Life is inspiring. Gardens. The cycle of birth, life and death.

What's your favorite animal?
I love all animals but cats have my heart (4 of them in my house alone.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home