Featured Crafter of the Day for June 10, 2006

Robin Johnson: Bead of the Heart

Tell us about yourself.
I am a 40 something , never really have grown up kinda a gal who loves to play with stuff...I work with beads, play with beads and yes I even sleep with beads, no kiddin.

What will you be selling at the Craftstravaganza?
I really jump around and I never even know what I will be bringing, something beadiful I'm sure.

Do you sell your stuff anywhere else?
I have done quite a few artfairs, St. Anthony, Highland Fest ( featured artists "96"), Northfeilds Art Guild-Jesse Days , to name a few and I still do.. My best friend in life who owns a bead store in Co.I feed her my stuff and she does a mighty fine job selling it for me.

Where do you find inspiration?
Working in a beadshop surrounded almost 40 hours aweek with a crew of talented people and my best friend in life who lives in Co. a bunch of beadiful souls.

What's your favorite animal?
......My Harley man. I have two and my dog, Betsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home