Featured Crafter of the Day for April 29, 2006

Hezzamade (Heather Hint)


Tell us about yourself.
I'm unfamiliar with subtlety and believe you should laugh hard and loud every gosh darn day. My friends help me out with this one.

What will you be selling at the Craftstravaganza?
Bags, Accessories, Clocks, T-Shirts.

Do you sell your stuff anywhere else?
I sell my vintage fabric button pony-tail ties (that's a mouthfull) at Everyday People in Minneapolis, I sell online at hezzamade.etsy.com which can be linked through hezzamade.com. I've sold at Art vs Craft in Milwaukee and Stitch Austin in Texas.

Where do you find inspiration?
Inspiration is everywhere. It just has to be one of those good days when your open to it. I'm a huge day-dreamer who is rarely aware of my surroundings and I think that helps. Makes me kind of a dork, but open to ridiculous inspiration.

What's your favorite animal?
Muts. Don't tell my cats or they'll destroy my favorite chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home